Fiqh of Medicine (Level-2)
About Course'Fiqh of Medicine & Farz e Ayn' is an exclusive course entitled to Muslim medical professionals and academics, rendering a thorough conceptual introduction to the discipline of medical Fiqh and its correlation with Islamic morality.
The course provides an in-depth conceptual introduction to the field of Islamic bioethics and will examine the practical and theological ethics of medical issues in Muslim contexts and from an Islamic perspective. The course will cover key concepts within Islamic theology, epistemology, and FIQH pertaining to modern-day medicine. The course will conclude with applying principles discussed in the course, to contemporary medical cases.
What Will I Learn?
- Acquire a thorough understanding, conception, and applied skills of Islamic medical ethics.
- Perceive the knowledge of Islamic Jurisprudence and rulings relating to modern-day medicine.
- Involve in rational and moral reasoning of medical ethical issues.
- Counsel and guide patients about Islamic rulings concerning current clinical cases.
- Implement the Islamic principles in the sphere of contemporary medicine.